PPC Campaign Manager
VitalStorm is a growing team of creative thinkers who are passionate about driving leads through local search. Whether it is through PPC, SEO, Social Media, or Web Design, we convert Internet traffic into qualified leads via a unique process of creative design and campaign management that is tailored toward and perfectly suited for the Home Services Industry.
Visit us at vitalstorm.com for more information on our company.
We are currently looking for an PPC Campaign Manager work with our PPC, SEO, and Web Design Team.
Job Title: PPC Campaign Manager
A campaign manager at VitalStorm takes responsibility for the development and management of a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) accounts. This team member maintains PPC account strategy, ad spend, and lead generation, as well as reporting for assigned clients. They are well versed in advanced PPC concepts and best practices.
- Build and launch PPC campaigns in a timely manner
- Monitor cost per lead (CPL) and budget goals for assigned clients throughout month
- Maintain Metrics reporting platform for assigned clients
- Perform various checkpoints to maintain account optimization
- Work with team leaders and other team members for troubleshooting accounts
- Setup and maintain call tracking phone numbers
- Send monthly emails to clients reporting on performance
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Manage tasks and deliverables to team members and clients
- Client contact outside of reporting
- AdWords and BingAds Certified within 90 days. Maintained certification thereafter
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Able to remain in a stationary position 75% of workday
- Constantly operate a computer
We are always looking for talented people to join our creative approach to driving leads for the Home Services Industry. If you are interested in joining the VitalStorm team, please submit your resume (w/ cover letter) to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!