VitalStorm is a growing team of creative thinkers who are passionate about driving leads through local search. Whether it is through PPC, SEO, Social Media, or Web Design, we convert Internet traffic into qualified leads via a unique process of creative design and campaign management that is tailored toward and perfectly suited for the Home Services Industry.
Visit us at vitalstorm.com for more information on our company.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to work with our PPC, Social Media, and Web Design Team.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
A Graphic Designer at VitalStorm works to design and create graphic content for landing pages, websites, blogs, social media, print, and other. This team member has a creative eye, talent for design, and exhibits attention to detail. This individual understands that their work is visual and seen by all and therefore delivers finished projects with the highest standards of excellence.
- Develop, design, and produce graphic art for landing pages, websites, blogs, social media, print, and other
- Perform quality control checklist on finished projects before released from the Creative Team
- Manage tasks and deliverables to team members and clients
- Work in a creative, but fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Able to create various 2D graphics using Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign, including icons, website mockups, banners, and illustrative renderings
- Knowledge of typography, color schemes, theory and techniques for composing graphic and type design
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Work with Creative Director and rest of the Creative Team to complete projects.
- Maintain organized files of design projects
- Collaborate with writers, web developers, and other team members to produce graphics for landing pages, websites, blogs, infographics, banners, client proposals, and more
- Ability to work on several different projects at a time (strong multitasker)
- Strong communication skills, including excellent writing and editing
- Attention and obsession with detail
- Strong sense of ownership and takes pride in work
- BS/BA degree in Graphic Design or related field (Advertising, Animation, Art, Liberal Arts, Media, Photography, Web Design)
- Experience in PR, Marketing, or Ad industry
Availability: Monday — Friday, Full Time (40 hrs./Week)
We are always looking for talented people to join our creative approach to driving leads for the Home Services Industry. If you are interested in joining the VitalStorm team, please submit your resume (w/ cover letter) to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!