Social Media Manager
Job Title: Social Media Manager
A Social Media Manager at VitalStorm is responsible for managing client social media accounts. This person has the writing and creative skills necessary to create compelling posts.
We are looking for someone who can grow our clients’ accounts and find new ways to engage with audiences. The Social Media Manager will be able to create original visual and textual content, with a strategy and plan for each brand.
From a keen aesthetic sense to a love for the written word, this team member will be able to create innovative marketing and advertising strategies and shape the voice, character, and tone of our brands’ online presence.
- Drive the creation of original concepts and social strategies that result in higher engagement and stronger communities on social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, and more.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns from start to finish, including creation of sales message and budget management.
- Respond diplomatically to reviews and speak in the voice of the client.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop a consistent message across all platforms.
- Track and analyze key metrics for each social platform.
- Create and manage content calendars and posting schedules.
- Communicate effectively and work with clients and team members in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Work independently and manage workload efficiently and effectively.
- BA/BS/BFA degree Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in social, PR, marketing, or advertising industry.
- Ability to create eye-catching images in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva or similar tool.
- Able to use MS Office Suite (specifically, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook).
- Familiar with social and blogging tools (Hootsuite, WordPress, etc.).
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills.
Availability: Monday – Friday, Full Time (40 hrs./Week)
We are always looking for talented people to join our creative approach to driving leads for Home Service Industries. If you are interested in joining the VitalStorm team, please submit your resume (with cover letter and work samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!