Front End Developer
VitalStorm is a growing team of creative thinkers who are passionate about driving leads through local search. Whether it is through PPC, SEO, Social Media, or Web Design, we convert Internet traffic into qualified leads via a unique process of creative design and campaign management that is tailored toward and perfectly suited for the Home Services Industry.
Visit us at vitalstorm.com for more information on our company.
We are currently looking for an Entry Level Frontend Developer to work with our PPC, SEO, and Web Design Team.
Job Title: Frontend Developer
A Frontend Developer at VitalStorm works to develop websites and landings pages as well as other dynamic web content for various web projects. This team member has a deep understanding of frontend technology and languages, as well as a creative eye and attention to detail. This individual understands and exhibits best practices for developing quality web content. They are current on language standards and practices and grow with every update or change in the development community.
- Develop web content for landing pages, websites, and blogs.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Use a combination of markup languages to write websites and landing pages.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Promote usability best practices.
- Interface with third-party agencies for delivering and uploading web content.
- Manage tasks and deliverables to team members and clients.
- Cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Able to use Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
We are always looking for talented people to join our creative approach to driving leads for the Home Services Industry. If you are interested in joining the VitalStorm team, please submit your resume (w/ cover letter) to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!