VitalStorm is a growing team of creative thinkers who are passionate about driving leads through local search. Whether it is through PPC, SEO, Social Media, or Web Design, we help convert Internet traffic into qualified leads via a unique process of creative design and campaign management.
We are currently looking for a Content Writer to work with our PPC, Social Media, and Web Design Team.
Job Title: Content Writer/Copywriter
A Content Writer at VitalStorm writes content for digital marketing on websites, landing pages, social media, blogs, audio/video scripts, email marketing, and newsletters. This team member has a talent for writing and storytelling. This individual also has excellent research skills and the ability to use proper grammar and style in a variety of different writing voices. A Content Writer at VitalStorm is a salesperson, journalist, manager, customer service representative, and comedian.
- Research, write, and edit clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy for websites, blogs, landing pages, press releases, newsletters, and social media platforms
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice using appropriate style guides such as The Chicago Manual of Style and AP Stylebook
- Able to use MS Office Suite (specifically, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook)
- Able to use blogging and CMS platforms such as WordPress and Tumblr
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Manage blog writing and posting schedules
- Able to communicate effectively and work with many team members in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- BA/BS/BFA degree in Comparative Literature, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, or related field
- Create graphic elements for blog articles, websites, press releases, and newsletters using applications in the Adobe Creative Suite such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, blogging, message boards, and online marketing tools, such as Evernote, WordPress, Hootsuite, Moz, etc.
- Background in HTML/CSS
- Experience in PR, Marketing, or Ad industry
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
Availability: Monday – Friday, Full Time (40 hrs./Week)
We are always looking for talented people to join our creative approach to driving leads for the Home Service Industries. If you are interested in joining the VitalStorm team, please submit your resume (w/ cover letter and work samples) to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!