Content Marketing Internship
VitalStorm is a growing team of creative thinkers who are passionate about driving leads through local search. Whether it is through PPC, SEO, Social Media, or Web Design, we convert Internet traffic into qualified leads via a unique process of creative design and campaign management that is tailored toward and perfectly suited for the Home Services Industry.
Visit us at vitalstorm.com for more information on our company.
We are currently looking for a Content Marketing Intern to work with our Copy and Social Media Teams.
• Someone who can write.
• Familiar with A/P style.
• Able to research new/evolving social strategies.
• Creative thinking to prepare content creation.
• Basic graphic level design skills. (Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
• WordPress experience preferred.
• Assist in the creation of social squares.
• Some knowledge of social media marketing.
• Must be computer literate.
• Strong communication skills.
• Currently enrolled in college (Junior/Senior).
• Passion for content creation on all platforms.
• Strong organizational project management skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Robust social media knowledge across all channels. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
• Working in the office weekly.
• Ability to commit to the entire duration of internship.
• Blogging for one client during the internship.
• Working on one-off webpage assignments as needed.
Here Is What You Will Gain During Internship:
• Marketing experience
• Copywriting skill strengthening
• Design and writing samples to add to your portfolio.
• Direct involvement in content creation.
• Resume building experience in social media marketing and communications.
• Tutorials in-house weekly.
• Able to meet school requirements if needed.
• An awesome team!
• Weekly team meeting with the Social Media and Copywriting team.
We are always looking for talented people to join our creative approach to driving leads for the Home Services Industry. If you are interested in joining the VitalStorm team, please submit your resume (w/ cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!